This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance is launching a new batch of Dual Investment products with updated Target Prices and Settlement Dates, where users can utilize our Sell High or Buy Low products.
- Subscription starts at: 2022-10-26 10:00 (UTC)
- Subscription Format: First-come, first-served basis
- Check out the new Target Prices and Settlement Dates in the link below
Earn Rewards with Dual Investment!
In addition, there is an ongoing Dual Investment giveaway, where users can stand to receive up to 10 BUSD in token vouchers. Click here to find out more details.
Dual Investment provides access to Buy Low and Sell High products with your selected price at your selected date in the future, without any fees. Subscribe to Dual Investment products to enjoy rewards on a selection of popular cryptocurrencies.
- Users who want to accumulate high rewards on the cryptocurrency holdings, or
- Users who want to sell the Deposit Currencyfor a higher price in the future, compared to the market price on the subscription date
- Users who want to accumulate high rewards on the stablecoin holdings, or
- Users who want to buya cryptocurrency for a lower price in the future, compared to the market price on the subscription date
Cryptocurrency to Buy
BUSD & USDT
BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, ADA, BNB, DOT, BCH, AVAX, FTM, ALGO, NEAR, ATOM, XRP
The Deposit Currency APR for Dual Investment products in this announcement ranges from 4% to 155%.
How to get started with Dual Investment:
- Go to the Dual Investment page.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to buy or sell.
- Choose whether you want to SELL HIGH or BUY LOW.
- Select your desired price (“Target Price”) and desired date (“Settlement Date”) to buy or sell.
- Input your subscription amount.
- Choose to enable or disable the Dual Investment Auto-Compound feature with the toggle button and complete the subscription.
Do check out our Dual Investment Beginner Modeto get a step-by-step guide through the subscription process for Dual Investment products.
More information about Dual Investment, including a glossary and detailed calculation methodology, can be found here.