Binance P2P has launched a special promotion for Turkish Lira (TRY) makers.
Activity Period: 2022-10-28 14:00 (UTC) to 2022-11-28 13:59 (UTC)
During the Activity Period, all makers who post new advertisements traded with fiat currency TRY will enjoy zero maker fees for every successful trade on these pairs.
Makers can visit this page to check the effective fee rates for each asset.
Start Trading with TRY on Binance P2P Now!
Guides and Related Materials
- Introduction to P2P Trading
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Post Trade Advertisements on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- Binance P2P Merchant Program
Terms & Conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to “make the market”, and are therefore termed the “maker” for any subsequent trades.
- In order to post ads on Binance P2P, users and merchants need to meet the Binance P2P advertisement posting requirements available here.
- The promotion is available to P2P trading activities in the following currency only: TRY.
- To enjoy the new fee rates and avoid errors, makers should close all current ads, and start creating new ones.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.